The Kitpas for Little Artists Set is a great set for children who are always on the go and enjoy painting and drawing whenever and wherever they are in the world. The set comes with everything needed to explore stencils, window art, handprint art and watercolour painting with even more ideas inside the “How-To” instructional booklet. Also a great gift idea for those who are tricky to buy for.
A Kitpas for Little Artists Set includes:
- Kitpas jute bag made from burlap
- Kitpasa Medium Sticks 16 Colors
- Kitpas Water Brush
- Finger sponge for blending
- Cleaning cloth
- Kitpas Reversible Panel (A5 size 210 x 148 mm)
- Transparent drawing board (Pink sheet is to be removed)
- Paper sheets for stencils
- A “How-To” instructional book
The Kitpas Jute Bag is handmade by craftswomen in Bangladesh and purchased through a Japanese International NGO.